[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Equinox to deliver report templates

George Tuttle gtuttle at prlib.org
Thu Mar 11 17:54:47 EST 2010

When it comes to list reports, in some cases, it can be nice to have two
versions of a particular report: a ready-made version and a clone-ready
version

The ready-made version would be designed to fit neatly within the margins of
the page and would require little thought in running. It would be targeted
to specific users in specific situations

The clone-ready version, on the other hand, would have plenty of display
information options, and would be designed on the premise that it is better,
and more fool-proof, to remove display options rather than add them.

Take care and thanks for the information,

George Tuttle

Computer Services Librarian

Piedmont Regional Library System

770-867-2762 x103