[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Evergreen Conference: Now More Value for your Money!

Marla Ehlers mehlers at grpl.org
Fri Mar 12 12:55:44 EST 2010

Within the last week, the Evergreen Community has been abuzz, requesting
more from their conference, and the 2010 Evergreen International
Conference Committee is happy to report we're able to make it so!

We're expanding hackfest day, Wednesday, April 21, to include *four
additional roundtable discussions*.  The morning will feature an
Authority Roundtable facilitated by Shae Tetterton and a Reports
Roundtable hosted by Anoop Atre and Jenny Turner.  The afternoon will
feature a Sys Admin Roundtable guided by Evette Atkin and Megan Dudek
and a Holds Roundtable led by Grace Dunbar.  Together, these roundtables
form our redesigned Sys Admin and End User Hackfest.

And how much will these additional sessions add to your conference
bill?  Absolutely nothing!  They are included in the one low
registration price.  But wait!  There's more . . .

We've lined up not one, not two, not three, but *four developers for our
Meet with the Developers*, also part of hackfest day.  Spend an hour
chatting with Mike Rylander, Bill Erickson, Bill Ott, and Dan Scott as
part of the Hands-On Coding for Developers Hackfest.  All of them will
be together in the same room at the same time--imagine the synergy!

And this new opportunity is also included in that one low registration
price!  If you haven't done so already, register for the 2010 Evergreen
International Conference at http://www.evergreen2010.org/  If you're
already registered, make sure your travel plans now accommodate a full
day of hackfests on Wednesday, April 21.

See you in Grand Rapids!
Marla