[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Evergreen Conference: Now More Value for your Money!

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Fri Mar 12 13:05:51 EST 2010

> We've lined up not one, not two, not three, but *four developers for
> our Meet with the Developers*, also part of hackfest day.  Spend an
> hour chatting with Mike Rylander, Bill Erickson, Bill Ott, and Dan
> Scott as part of the Hands-On Coding for Developers Hackfest.  All of
> them will be together in the same room at the same time--imagine the
> synergy!

While flattering, I don't consider myself on the level of Mike, Bill,
and Dan in the world of Evergreen.  And as to not miss anyone, let's
just say you'll have the opportunity to meet any and all developers
gathered for the hackfest.  Use that time to ask those questions you've
been mulling over, or just put a name to a face and catch them later at
the conference, maybe over dinner or just a pint.