[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** translation for Evergreen in launchpad

David Fiander david at fiander.info
Sat Mar 27 16:00:02 EDT 2010

David,

Joe gave you the functional definition. In English a bookbag is a
knapsack, or a haversack: something that school children use to carry
their books and lunch to and from school.

So, you can use the German equivalent of amazon's "cart", or if
there's a better word that evokes the idea of carrying your books home
from the library, then choose that.