[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** translation for Evergreen in launchpad

David Marien davidmarien at freenet.de
Sat Mar 27 17:30:38 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I have another question about the meaning of a term.

patron home library: in german "patron" can mean client/customer or
something like regular customer.

Is a home patron libary a libary that request a book or is it a libary
that holds a book that is requestet by other libaries.

I would prefer the last thing but you are the experts.

thank you for your help.

David Marien.