[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] installation question

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Mar 30 13:26:40 EDT 2010

Jesse,

I found my JSON.pm here: /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/OpenSRF/Utils/JSON.pm

> What should $PERL5LIB have in it?

I have /openils/lib/perl5:

> Do you think I should re-install OpenSRF?  If so, should I just install over the current one, or do something to remove the current one?

I would, if JSON.pm isn't in /usr/local/share.  Installing OpenSRF
over top of OpenSRF should be fine.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/