[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] installation question

Jesse Ephraim jephraim at roanoketexas.com
Tue Mar 30 13:29:34 EDT 2010

Jason;

Thanks much!

I decided to do a fresh install of everything, from Debian on up.  I reinstalled Debian last night, and tonight I'm going to do OpenSRF and (if time permits) Evergreen.  I'm going to watch it more carefully this time to see when and where JSON.pm appears.

Thanks for the help!

Jesse Ephraim

Director, Roanoke Public Library
308 S. Walnut