[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] A Couple of questions

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Mar 30 16:54:40 EDT 2010

Hello Mary,

Not sure about #1, but for #2:

For script-based circ, see here: http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2009-December/002349.html

For in-db based circ, wait for 1.6.0.4.

13 words, how did I do?  :)

To say it in more words, the in-db version of this functionality was recently patched into 1.6.0 for incorporation into the next release.  You can see the patches here:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/16020/branches/rel_1_6_0/Open-ILS/src
and here:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/16022/branches/rel_1_6_0/Open-ILS/src

The patch is pretty simple if you or someone on your staff wishes to apply it.

Good luck,
Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College