[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RFPs for system development

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed May 12 10:45:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm working with the three Massachusetts consortia that are planning to move
to Evergreen in 2011. We are in the latter phases of identifying our
development needs for Evergreen with the plan of issuing an RFP for system
development in early summer.

I was wondering if anyone in the Evergreen community has an RFP they have
used for system development in Evergreen or another open-source product that
you would be willing to share with us. I do have a copy of King County's RFP
for system support as well as the specs they posted to the
http://oss4pl.org/ site.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kathy Lussier

Kathy Lussier