[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RFPs for system development

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed May 12 11:13:09 EDT 2010

Hi Kathy,

Are you planning to do development or are you looking for an RFP for
services such as migrating and implementation?  The KCLS software specs were
for writing a LOT of new code and I'm thinking that's not really what you
had in mind so wanted to clarify.  I do have an RFP sample for support I
could share.  And another very simple one for implementation and training.

Lori Ayre