[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Creative Uses of Shared Bookbags?

Elizabeth Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Wed May 26 10:26:38 EDT 2010

I love the concept of shared bookbags as a way of creating and
maintaining reading lists and more, and see a lot of possibilities here.
  I'm looking for some real-world examples of how Evergreen libraries
(or patrons) are using this feature and adding bookbag lists to their
websites, blogs, Facebook, etc.  I'm especially interested in examples
that use a customized stylesheet or make creative use of the bookbag's feed.

Thanks in advance!

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org