[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Reserves

Art W Rhyno artrhyno at uwindsor.ca
Wed May 26 16:10:25 EDT 2010

Hi Joan,

There is work happening in both syrup and within evergreen proper among
the Conifer folks, we were required to produce an interface to our campus
finance system that took a decade to build under our previous ILS at
Windsor and that torpedoed a lot of schedules, but with the end of the
academic term and fiscal year, there is a little more flexibility. We used
evergreen's bookbag functionality to get through the past year (which
worked as well as reserves in our previous system, not that there was much
of a bar to jump over in this case). I am sure any comments to the RFC
would be welcome.

art
---
Art Rhyno
Systems Librarian, University of Windsor
Co-owner, The Essex Free Press