[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Reserves

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Wed May 26 16:44:51 EDT 2010

"not that there was much of a bar"... I like it!

How are you?

Don

>>> Art W Rhyno <artrhyno at uwindsor.ca> 5/26/2010 4:10 PM >>>
Hi Joan,

There is work happening in both syrup and within evergreen proper among the Conifer folks, we were required to produce an interface to our campus finance system that took a decade to build under our previous ILS at Windsor and that torpedoed a lot of schedules, but with the end of the academic term and fiscal year, there is a little more flexibility. We used evergreen's bookbag functionality to get through the past year (which worked as well as reserves in our previous system, not that there was much of a bar to jump over in this case). I am sure any comments to the RFC would be welcome.

art
---
Art Rhyno
Systems Librarian, University of Windsor
Co-owner, The Essex Free Press