[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Provider adress alpha 4

Marjolein Kremer mkr at iisg.nl
Thu Nov 4 07:23:19 EDT 2010

Thanks for the answer Dan.
Marjolein

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Dan Scott
Sent: donderdag 4 november 2010 3:25
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Provider adress alpha 4

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 03:55:19PM +0100, Marjolein Kremer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When we try to add a provider in the Alpha 4 the following problem comes up:
> We can make a provider, but when we try to make an address, the address is not saved. So we only have the providers name, not the address. Does anyone have a solution?

Hi Marjolein:

I was able to create a new provider and add an address for that provider
using the current trunk code - so that probably might already be fixed
by alpha5, and if not, certainly by beta 1 (hopefully in the next few
days).

The address that I created included the following fields:
  * Address type
  * Street 1
  * City
  * State