[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Setting report to run every week

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Tue Nov 2 13:39:24 EDT 2010

I have been playing around with the report feature, but I cannot seem to
figure out how the weekly setting works.  For example, I want to see
what the checkouts for the 37th week of the current calendar year is
(Sept. 26-Oct. 2).  However, the data that the report gave me did not
match up with that time frame.  So I ran it again and put all the weeks
of the year in the list.  I got data back for the 52nd week of the year,
and I'm pretty sure that Evergreen should not be able to predict that
information.  Yet it did return data.

Can someone enlighten me as to how Evergreen is viewing weeks?

Thanks!

Deanna Frazee

Director of Library Services

Killeen City Library System