[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Web Site Strategy

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Nov 12 14:05:48 EST 2010

Robert,

Excellent!  You've hit on one of the very things we'd like feedback on.

<snip>
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Soulliere, Robert <
robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:

> > Requirement: Provide a centralized location for Evergreen feature
> information, documentation, and software downloads.
>
> -Perhaps this can be worded so it sounds more like you are providing links
> to existing tools and not creating a one stop site to replace the existing
> tools?

</snip>

We were in fact thinking of it as the one-stop location for Evergreen
specific information.  And we envisioned it as a clearinghouse for related
resources (uploaded/posted by community members) as well as provide links to
related resources (also contributed by the community).

What existing tools did you have in mind? I want to make sure we have them
on our radar!

Lori