[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] report needed for tracking email overdues

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:17:26 EST 2010

Hi Gordana - I don't have a report to share with you ...We just cc all
overdue notices to a generic circ email address so we can track them that
way.  That address also gets bouncebacks and undeliverables so we can
follow-up on those too.
Cheers, Cynthia

--
* *Doug’s Law “You can have information or
you can have a life, but you can’t have both.”