[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problems with few MARC Codes

Dimitri Gogelia dimitri.gogelia at isystemsinstitute.org
Tue Nov 16 05:08:25 EST 2010

Dear Elaine,

First of all, thank you for your help!

We hope that in future versions it will be possible to remove the fields that we need.
At this stage we have the following problems with the code 245:
1. If the 245 code after the header should be subtitled, we have to write the colon. But the system does not always perceive it.
2. With code 245 has two indicator. We have problem with second indicator. For example, if a sentence begins with an article The and we set the indicator value 4, in OPAC after the article Evergreen shows the colon.
Why is this happening?

Yours,

Dimitri Gogelia