[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen resources to search (was: Evergreen Web Site Strategy)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Nov 16 10:51:29 EST 2010

On 13 November 2010 07:40, Soulliere, Robert
<robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:

<snip>

> In short, I am mostly worried about lost information which is currently located in archives and logs which might not be easily transferred to a new site promising to be the one stop solution to solve all of your Evergreen needs. A search feature on the site which will include searching these resources, would address most of my concerns and direct links to the various log and archives locations might also be nice.

Hi Robert:

I've started a separate thread so we can focus on this problem and
possibly do something tangible in the short term.

The Google custom search engine (CSE) used on the evergreen-ils.org
site is currently configured to search the following resources:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/evergreen   technical discussion
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/   bugs/requests
http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/search/   discussion lists
rscel.evergreen-ils.org    RSCEL
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/   documentation
open-ils.org
open-ils.org/blog/*    blog
open-ils.org/dokuwiki/*    documentation
svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/*     source code (ILS)
svn.open-ils.org/trac/OpenSRF/*     source code (OpenSRF)
list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-commits/*.html    code
changes (ILS)
list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/opensrf-commits/*.html    code
changes (OpenSRF)
http://open-ils.org/faq.php   frequent questions
http://open-ils.org/documentation.php   documentation
list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/*.html    general
discussion discussion lists
list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/*.html    technical
discussion discussion lists
open-ils.org/irc_logs/*    chat logs (IRC)
http://planet.evergreen-ils.org/ [extract linked pages]   blog

If you or anyone else thinks there are any other resources that should
be included, please let us know!

(Many thanks to Jason Etheridge for setting up the Google CSE in the
first place and maintaining it for quite some time now).