[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen resources to search (was: Evergreen Web Site Strategy)

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Nov 16 11:44:05 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

The current search feature works very well and allows searching the logs and archives. I was more concerned about this being lost in any future restructuring.

I do wonder about the search of the DIG documentation. Currently, it is pointing to the draft 1.6 documentation:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/

Now that we have a jump page for DIG documentation, Could we point the search to:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org
to capture all the documentation resources in one shot or do we add pointer to each version as we add the versions of the documentation?

Yes, and many thanks to Jason Etheridge for maintaining this excellent resource for finding Evergreen information.

I have also found numerous great Evergreen tips and updates in a blog called coffee code (http://coffeecode.net/). I wonder if we could search that too.;-)

Thanks,
Robert