[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** ***SPAM*** Re: Cataloging enhancements for Evergreen

Peter Plett (Project Sitka) pplett at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Tue Nov 23 19:29:54 EST 2010

Hi Kathy (and list),

> * The ability to detect and inform the user when items don't load because of
> a duplicate barcode.

On behalf of Sitka, I am beginning work on implementing this during
the coming month...

Also see http://ideas.sitka.bclibraries.ca/ideatorrent/idea/35/ for a
description, proposed solution(s) forthcoming.

First post on list,
Peter.

Peter Michael Plett
Sitka Implementation Team - Development/Data Migration