[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Help with Error

Mereeotlhe Sabata MereeotlheS at dwa.gov.za
Tue Nov 30 02:38:14 EST 2010

Hi

I am new to this group and evergreen and not quite sure how it works, I
have been sending emails but no response, please if someone gets this
email, please help

I have followed the server install instruction on the evergreen site and
also the opensrf page, I have received help from several people but no
luck, but I made a change yesterday that allowed my error to go away, my
problem was I have trying to start the evergreen server but whenever I
started the autogen -c file it stops whit a error when it reaches
"Updating locales selection menu", the last guy hinted that the language
thing is not working at its best, so I deleted from the database the
en-GB option I had wanted to use and only left one language in the
database and then it just started working. I went ahead and restarted
the server and now this morning I have a new error, please see attached
for the lastest error log and config files attached

Regards,

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the system manager/sender.  Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.  The Department of Water Affairs and Forestry further accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from this e-mail, nor for any consequence of its use or storage.