[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Wrong cover attached to record

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Oct 1 12:31:34 EDT 2010

 Hi Deanna,

My best guess is that maybe the order of the 020 fields makes a
difference on how the book cover appears.  We've encountered this
problem before on our system where the first 020 field is used to
generate a book jacket but it might be an incorrect one.  All subsequent
ones are ignored it seems.

If you swap the 020 fields used in your example, that should correct the
problem.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum