[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PINES cataloging manual

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 5 15:36:46 EDT 2010

After many years in the making, we have finally finished the PINES cataloging manual --- Cataloging with Evergreen for PINES L ibraries version 1.4.0.7. It can currently be found at http://pines.georgialibraries.org/cataloging-policies-and-procedures

A lot of PINES catalogers helped by proofreading the document, but the usual caveat that all errors are mine hold.

Hopefully, once we move to the next version of Evergreen, we will update the screenshots and other information in a much more timely fashion.

Our policies manual was accidentally removed from the page but will be returned as soon as possible.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128