[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Override Checkout Failure no_matchpoint error

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Oct 6 12:31:05 EDT 2010

I went back and re-accessed the modifier that I had selected and realized that I had selected the wrong one across several items. It was a bonafide "exhausted-end-of-day" mistake.

Sorry to take up your time with this.

Thanks!
Geoff

>>> Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> 10/06/10 12:25 pm >>>
> It is actually embarrassing how simple the answer is. I got so focussed on
> it being a bigger issue than it actually was. In the end, it was nothing
> more than adjusting a circulation modifier in the item attributes.

A case of an item with no circ modifier and no default catch-all circ
rule to handle it?

--
Jason Etheridge