[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EG2011 International Conference - DATE CORRECTION - April 27 - 30

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 6 17:20:33 EDT 2010

Hi all,

To prevent those of you who are already thinking about buying airline tickets from booking the wrong dates, I'll clarify that the Evergreen Conference will be held from Wednesday, April 27 (which is the hackfest/pre-conference day) through Saturday noon, April 30, 2011. We'll have more details about the venue very soon!

Thanks to Cynthia for announcing this for us!

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service