[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Draft rules of governance: minor proofreading fixes

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Oct 7 10:10:36 EDT 2010

I wanted to note two errors found while proof-reading the draft rules of
governance:

  * ARTICLE II. MEMEBERSHIP <-- typo, should be MEMBERSHIP
  * 1.2.(b) has two subsections (ii)

I am going to use the power of the wiki to make those changes now - that
is a format where we have version control over the document, so any
changes can be tracked to see who changed what. (Aside: when/if we
formalize these rules, we should probably get them into DocBook format
so that version control could provide useful diffs of the changes over
time).

I should also note that in Section 3.6 (Officers) I had a hard time
formatting the wiki document to correspond to the source Word document -
my apologies for the weird formatting there.