[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Unexpected results changing Organisational Units through Staff Client in EG 2.0 alpha4

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Fri Oct 22 15:22:57 EDT 2010

Just as a followup, I've been working on scripts for our migration
next year. In those scripts, I delete all of the org units and org
unit information except for the consortium. I also update the entry
for the consortium entry with our information and then create the
org_units in the script. I don't use the client for this at all. It
works rather well if you're good with SQL.

HtH,
Jason