[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Unexpected results changing Organisational Units through Staff Client in EG 2.0 alpha4

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 22 16:30:24 EDT 2010

Thanks Jason, Ben and Mike.

Mike: the command-line autogen extra step solved the "not picking
up"  in the staff client pages. Confusing that the wiki page you
referred to is part valid, part much outdated 'cause instead of the
cgi-bin scripts for example we now have the Staff Client. Well,
Robert Soulliere and others in DIG are working on "official" = "most
up to date - please read this folks" docs.

Jason and Ben: this explains that you can't delete or at least not
easily from the staff client but should rather revert to direct
database operations - which by the way might scare off lost of
organisations wanting to experiment with and evaluate Evergreen.

Yours, Repke, IISH

Op 22-okt-2010, om 21:22 heeft Jason Stephenson het volgende geschreven: