[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] We have a problem "Profile group"

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 25 07:51:41 EDT 2010

> Another option, for a sufficiently motivated and
> interested group of people, would be to rip out the base permissions
> scheme from Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.data.seed-values.sql and create
> new sets (emphasis on plural) of basic configurations, based on documented
> assumptions.

PINES is currently working on a permissions "re-vamp" (going through the permissions one by one and deciding which group needs what at which level) - I'll keep this in mind so we can share our results as a possible permissions scheme for others (and it will obviously help PINES during upgrades/reinstalls to have our default set in the core code).

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150