[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Release Notes for 2.0 are up

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Fri Oct 29 17:06:18 EDT 2010

  Hello all!
The eagerly anticipated seeds for release notes are up on the wiki.
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature_list_2_0

Hopefully, these will give everyone a good solid idea of what's new and
what you can do in 2.0. and serve as a launching point for DIG and the
rest of the community to add more pertinent information.  Please excuse
the lack of grouping within the broad categories (Acquisitions and
Circulation) and the occasional typo; we were trying to get these out
the door as quickly and as accurately as was possible.

The release notes for the changes to the OPAC are still under revision
as some of the work on the OPAC is still under revision.  With any luck,
we'll be able to update this list with the OPAC improvements in short order.

Thanks to everyone who helped pull these together and to the libraries,
organizations, and people who funded, performed, or simply encouraged
this round of development for Evergreen.

Sincerely,
Grace

Grace Dunbar
COO