[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problems with login

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Fri Sep 3 10:59:11 EDT 2010

Dimitri
It seems to me that the GIPA account does not have proper permissions
setup. In particular VIEW_ORG_SETTINGS which is required. I assume you
created and registered the user/workstation as an administrator or an
account with those privileges.

Since this is not really a development/system issue question I am CCing
the general list and we should follow up on that thread.

Cheers

Dimitri Gogelia wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am a novice system administrator to Evergreen and I have a problem with
> the following plan:
>
> When I register a new user and it tries to log in Evergreen, a window
> appears, as in the screenshot and the user can not enter.
> What should I do? How to fix the problem?
>
> Apologize in advance if I explained to bad.
>
> Please help!
>
> with best regards,
> Dimitri Gogelia
> CTO

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden"
 ~ Rosa Luxemburg