[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problems with login

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Fri Sep 3 12:05:04 EDT 2010

Dimitri,

In addition to Anoop's suggestion, also make sure that your new users have Working Locations associated with their accounts, as per Jason Etheridge's recent message to the general list:

"One missing piece to this is that most of the permissions that staff would have require that Working Locations be associated with the user to be effective.  You do this through User Perm Editor (either from within the patron display or from the Admin menu)."

Hope this helps!

Jennifer Turner
PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Minnesota State University, Mankato
ML 3022
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-2000