[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] sub libraries

Joe Atzberger jatzberger at esilibrary.com
Tue Sep 7 10:55:10 EDT 2010

You'll also need to use a unique code at each node of the tree (e.g., IISG
can only be used once).

I agree with Mike that you should avoid using the organizational unit
structure to structure individual location's collections.  It is designed to
represent the logic of different institutions, not collections.

--Joe