[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bib records not indexed - Evergreen 1.6.0.3

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 13 08:18:50 EDT 2010

We have reported a related problem -- where names such as Peter Høeg cannot be retrieved using Hoeg. My understanding was that this was not an indexing problem, however. It had to do with recognition of transliterations of some diacritics and other non-English letters. Is this fixed in 2.0 also?

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128