[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bib records not indexed - Evergreen 1.6.0.3

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Mon Sep 13 01:35:30 EDT 2010

  Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for testing those records in 2.0 :-)! Since we are
currently using Evergreen for a small private library (presumably first
in the Czech Republic to use Evergreen), we should be able to upgrade to
2.0 when it becomes available. Supposing the bib records get reindexed
after the upgrade, it will hopefully work fine :-).

At the same time we are working with a bigger library (part of JABOK, a
school focusing on social pedagogy and theology) and planning to do the
migration in the fall, so we will probably wait for 2.0 version. So it
will be our pleasure to help with some testing :-).

Linda Jansova and Vaclav Jansa