[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Documenting KCLS Go Live

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Sep 24 15:19:09 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Part of what we're trying to do with the IMLS grant is to show that
Evergreen is indeed a viable option for all libraries. Toward that end, KCLS
has stuck to its goal of going live on Evergreen starting yesterday. I've
been documenting the ups and downs over the last couple of days and if you
care to check out how it has gone, you can get a feel from the videos I've
uploaded to http://youtube.org/rscel.  Or you can read my blog posts on
rscel.evergreen-ils.org.

My personal favorite video so far is this one,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw-G-1HXhX0, featuring Lee from ESI.

Typical migrations issues being shot down one at a time but basically it is
going great here.  I think this is very good news for the entire Evergreen
community.

Lori Ayre