[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC for electronic resources

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Sep 29 10:09:02 EDT 2010

Hi Mary,

Perhaps, this is where BibTemplate may come to the rescue to customize the OPAC details display of the 856 field?

See:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/BibTemplate.html
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=opac:bibtemplate
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=advocacy:bibtemplate-scott.pdf