[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Expired Patrons Notification

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:15:56 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Tim Spindler <tspindler at cwmars.org> wrote:
> I was looking at setting up a courtesy notification for patrons records
>  that are about to expire and thinking that it could be done by configuring
> an Notification/Action trigger.   I was wondering if someone has done this
> already and would share what the did?

I don't believe anyone has done it yet, but you certainly could do it.
 You'd need a new hook with a core type of 'au', and a passive event
def with a delay field of 'expire_date'.  Note, you'll want to prefix
your hook with something local to your installation to avoid possible
future conflict with a stock hook, if one were added.

--
Mike Rylander