[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Expired Patrons Notification

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Apr 5 12:23:51 EDT 2011

This might be something similar, Mike Peters from Evergreen Indiana had
this sent out to the mailing lists awhile back:

http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/ojbm5wnl4awlv33h

The mail message indicates that an A/T event to remind patrons about to
expire was written for 1.6 but should be adaptable to 2.0?

-- Ben