[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen as Media Resource Management Tool?

Michael Ambrosino mambrosino at pnca.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:54:06 EDT 2011

Colleagues,

PNCA is currently looking or a replacement for our home-grown Media Resource
management software. The tool is eight years old and requires a complete
re-write to stay relevant and scale to the level of growth we're
experiencing without our Media Resource Center.

Has anyone adopted Evergreen as a Media Resource tool? If so we'd love to
see how it's adapted to the challenge of equipment reservation and checkout
routines.

Sincerely,

Michael Ambrosino
Director of Information Technology
503-821-8956 | Office
503-226-3587 | Fax
PNCA | Pacific Northwest College of Art
1241 NW Johnson St | Portland | Oregon | 97209
mambrosino at pnca.edu
www.pnca.edu