[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Migrating patron data

Demian Katz demian.katz at villanova.edu
Wed Apr 13 09:48:58 EDT 2011

I see the changes now -- perhaps it was just my browser cache fooling me!

Thanks also for the documentation update instructions.  Once I have something to share, I'll see which strategy makes the most sense.  Unfortunately, I won't be at the Evergreen conference this time around... but maybe next year!

- Demian