[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Showing online resources in the OPAC

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Wed Apr 13 12:32:43 EDT 2011

When you imported the records, did you use the third option on the
import menu?  I can't remember what it was named, but I do remember that
it didn't really seem to indicate that we needed to use it to import
records for electronic resources.  We had it renamed "E-books" to make
it more obvious.

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
205 E. Church Ave.