[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Content Cafe

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Tue Apr 19 13:00:37 EDT 2011

I have been trying to get cover images to display with our Content Cafe
account.  I've modified the opensrf.xml file to include our login
information and change the module to:

<module>OpenILS::WWW::AddedContent::ContentCafe</module>

I have the base URL still commented out because I didn't think it was needed
since it appeared from the code the Content Cafe perl module dealt with
this.  We are not seeing the book covers still.

--

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*