[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Content Cafe

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Tue Apr 19 17:13:04 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

Yes you are correct the Base URL is not needed, nor is the userid that
exists outside of the <ContentCafe> tag (although the one within it is
required along with the password)

When you make the change you will need to restart OpenSRF, Apache and
you may also need to restart memcached (while OpenSRF is stopped) to
clear the old covers which would have been cached from
Amazon/OpenLibrary/whatever you were using before.

HTH

James Fournie
BC Sitka