[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Federated searching and providers

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Wed Apr 20 13:17:03 EDT 2011

Mary,

If you cannot get the information you need through MARC Federated Searching
in Acquisitions, you can still do a federated search to get price offers and
availability information from B&T, Ingram and pretty much any other provider
out there by using JTacq.

Don

Don Butterworth
Faculty Associate / Librarian III