[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] training hackfest

Kate Sheehan ksheehan at biblio.org
Wed Apr 20 14:47:23 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

This year's Evergreen conference boasts our first training hackfest. Bring
your best training hacks and ideas. Evidently, I said I would bring treats,
so I hope all you trainers like chocolate chip cookies. We'll share our best
practices unconference-style  - we'll start by making a list of what we want
to discuss and we can decide how to structure our time from there.

If you have especially effective handouts or slides you want to show off,
bring them. If you're feeling brave and want to share something that did not
work, bring that, too. If you have a crazy idea you want feedback on, tell
us all about it. Two hours of training goodness (plus snacks) await!

See you all in Decatur.

Cheers,

Kate

Kate Sheehan