[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reports Task Force/Interest Group Information

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:32:11 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone who attended our Reports meeting this morning at the Evergreen Conference.  A special thanks to Jennifer Bielweski from Lyrasis for volunteering to co-convene the Reports group with me!  It was awesome to have such a strong and enthusiastic turnout.

Notes will be posted soon.  In the meantime, here are links to the Google Group and Evergreen wiki page referenced at today's gathering.
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/open-ils-reports
Wiki: http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:taskforce

Happy Reporting!

Jenny

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000