[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation Issue

David Shaner davidmshaner at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 19:45:55 EDT 2011

I am trying to get Evergreen to work on Ubuntu 11 and receive the following error on Step 8: Smoke test with autogen.sh
Updating fieldmapper
Updating web_fieldmapper
Updating OrgTree
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale hy-AM...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-US...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale fr-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale ru-RU...
Updating OrgTree HTML
Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Session 2011-04-27T19:44:45 OpenSRF::Transport /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenSRF/Transport.pm:92 Session Error: router at private.localhost/open-ils.actor IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!

Can someone give me an idea what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance,

David