[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation Issue

Bob Molyneux drdata at molyneux.com
Wed Apr 27 20:13:47 EDT 2011

Mr. Shaner,

I am a subscriber to this list and--full disclosure--an employee of Equinox
Software. I just wanted to tell you that the Evergreen conference is on now
and it is likely that the question-answering bandwidth is doing other
things right now and likely through Saturday...but, these are smart folks
and if they chime in...they will chime in. JFYI.

Bob

>I am trying to get Evergreen to work on Ubuntu 11 and receive the
>following error on Step 8: Smoke test with autogen.sh
>
>Updating fieldmapper
>Updating web_fieldmapper
>Updating OrgTree
>removing OrgTree from the cache for locale hy-AM...
>removing OrgTree from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
>removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-CA...
>removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-US...
>removing OrgTree from the cache for locale fr-CA...
>removing OrgTree from the cache for locale ru-RU...
>Updating OrgTree HTML
>Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Session 2011-04-27T19:44:45 OpenSRF::Transport
>/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenSRF/Transport.pm:92 Session Error:
>router at private.localhost/open-ils.actor IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!
>
>Can someone give me an idea what the issue might be?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>David

Bob Molyneux
drdata at molyneux.com